MOORISH SCIENCE TEMPLE OF AMERICA
Dear readers, do not falsely use these lessons. They are for good, peace and happiness for all those that love Jesus.
The lessons of this pamphlet are not for sale, but for the sake of humanity, as I am a prophet and the servant is worthy of his hire, you can receive this pamphlet at expense. Noble Drew Ali
HQM:2:273 (Charity) is for the poor who are confined in the way of God, they cannot go about in the land; the ignorant man thinks them to be rich on account of (their) abstaining (from begging) Thou canst recognize them by their mark — they beg not of men importunately. And whatever good thing you spend, surely God is Knower of it.
an organization set up to provide help and raise money for those in need.
synonyms: nonprofit organization, voluntary organization, charitable institution; More
the voluntary giving of help, typically in the form of money, to those in need.
synonyms: financial assistance, aid, welfare, relief, financial relief;
Holy Instructions From the Prophet
” Charity “
Moorish Charities Since 1913
1. Happy is the man who hath sown in his breast the seeds of benevolence: the produce thereof shall be charity and love.
2. From the fountain of his heart shall rise rivers of goodness; and the streams shall overflow, for the benefit of mankind.
3. He assisteth the poor in their trouble; he rejoiceth in furthering the prosperity of all men.
4. He censureth not his neighbor; he believeth not the tales of envy and malevolence; neither repeateth he their slanders.
5. He forgiveth the injuries of men, he wipeth them from his remembrance; revenge and malice have no place in his heart.
Schedule a Pick-Up
6. For evil he returneth not evil, he hateth not even his enemies, but requiteth their injustice with a friendly admonition.
7. The griefs and anxieties of men excite his compassion; he endeavoreth to alleviate the weight of their misfortunes, and the pleasure of success rewardeth his labor.
8. He calmeth the fury, he healeth the quarrels of angry men, and preventeth the mischiefs of strife and animosity.
9. He promoteth in his neighborhood peace and good will, and his name is repeated with praise and benedictions.
WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT
HQM:2:277 Those who believe and do good deeds and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate — their reward is with their Lord; and they have no fear, nor shall they grieve.
Charity | Definition of Charity by Merriam-Webster
Merriam-Webster › dictionary › charity
legal Definition of charity. plural charities. : a gift for humanitarian, philanthropic, or other purposes beneficial to the public (as maintaining a public building); also : an institution (as a hospital or school) or organization founded by such a gift — compare private foundation.
Prophet Noble Drew Ali, Founder,
MSTA-GMT. Inc. (1913 AD.)
Dr. R. German-Bey, NGS Emeritus (b1971-1984)
Moorish Holy Koran
Holy Quran of Mecca/ Medina
MSTA-GMT., Inc. Baltimore, Md.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2017-18