The Prophecy : Part 2; ” John The Baptist “
() Zacharias, in the spirit of prophecy, confirmed the
testimony of Gabriel. “And thou, child, shalt be called
the prophet of the Most High: for thou shalt go
before the face of the Lord to make ready his
ways” (Luke 1:76).
(3) John came accordingly “in the spirit and power
of Elijah.” Like that prophet, his dwelling was in the
wilderness; his attire was rough; and his habits were
simple and severe (cf. 2 Kings 1:8; Matthew 3:4).
His preaching was repentance.
“To turn the heart of the [believing] fathers to
the [unbelieving] children, and the heart of the
children to their fathers,” and thus to avert the curse
of God from the land.
Education of Mary and Elizabeth in Zoan, Egypt
1. The son of Herod, Archelaus, reigned in Jerusalem.
He was a selfish, cruel king; he put to death all those
who did not honor him.
2. He called in council all the wisest men and asked
about the infant claimant to his throne.
3. The council said that John and Jesus both were
dead; then he was satisfied.
4. Now Joseph, Mary and their son were down in
Egypt in Zoan, and John was with his mother in the
5. Elihu and Salome sent messengers in haste to find
Elizabeth and John. They found them, they brought
them to Zoan.
6. Now Mary and Elizabeth were marveling much
because of their deliverance.
7. Elihu said, “It is not strange; there are no
happenings; law governs all events.
8. From olden times it was ordained that you should
be with us and in this sacred school be taught.”
9. Elihu and Salome took Mary and Elizabeth out to
the sacred grove nearby where they were wont
THE PROPHECY: MHK 2
10. Elihu said to Mary and Elizabeth: “You may esteem
yourself thrice blessed, for you are chosen mothers
of long promised sons.
11. Who are ordained to lay a solid rock a sure
foundation stone on which the temple of the perfect
man shall rest–a temple that shall never be destroyed.
Death and Burial of Elizabeth–Matheno’s Lessons –The Ministry of Death
Chapter 4: Moorish Holy Koran
1. When John was twelve years old his mother died,
and neighbors laid her body in a tomb among her
kindred in the Hebron burying ground, and near
to Zacharias’ tomb.
2. And John was deeply grieved; he wept. Matheno
said: “It is not well to weep because of death.
3. Death is no enemy of man; it is a friend who, when
the work of life is done, just cuts the cord that binds
the human boat to earth, that it may sail on smoother
4. No language can describe a mother’s worth, and
yours was tried and true. But she was not called hence
until her tasks were done.
5. The calls of death are always for the best, for we
are solving problems there as well as here; and one is
sure to find himself where he can solve his problems
6. It is but selfishness that makes one wish to call
again to earth departed souls.
7. Then let your mother rest in peace. Just let her
noble life be strength and inspiration unto you.
8. A crisis in your life has come, and you must have
a clear conception of the work that you are called to
9. The sages of the ages call you harbinger.
The Prophets look to you and say: “He is Elijah come
10. Your mission here is that of harbinger; for you will
go before the Messiah’s face to pave His way, and
make the people ready to receive their King.
11. This readiness is purity of heart; none but the pure
in heart can recognize the king.
12. To teach men to be pure in heart, you must
yourself be pure in heart and word and deed.
John, the Harbinger, Returns to Hebron, Lives as a
Hermit In the Wilds, Visits Jerusalem and Speaks to
Chapter 14, MHK;
1. It came to pass when John, the son of Zacharias
Elizabeth, had finished all his studies in the Egyptian
schools he returned to Hebron, where he abode for
2. And then he sought the wilderness and made his
home in David’s cave, where many years before he
was instructed by the Egyptian sage.
3. Some people called him Hermit of Engedi; and
others said, “He is the wild man of the hills.”
4. He clothed himself with skins of beasts; his food
was carobs, honey, nuts and fruits.
John The “Harbinger” also known as
John “The Baptist”;
The End of Time and the Fulfilling of the Prophesies
Chapter 48, Moorish Holy Koran
1. The last Prophet in these days is Noble Drew Ali,
who was prepared divinely in due time by Allah to
redeem men from their sinful ways; and to warn them
of the great wrath which is sure to come upon the
2. John the Baptist was the forerunner of Jesus in
those days, to warn and stir up the nation and prepare them to
receive the divine creed which was to be taught by Jesus.
3. In these modern days there came a forerunner of
Jesus, who was divinely prepared by the great
God-Allah and his name is Marcus Garvey,
who did teach and warn the nations of the earth to
prepare to meet the coming Prophet; who was to
bring the true and divine Creed of Islam, and his
name is Noble Drew Ali who was prepared and sent
to this earth by Allah, to teach the old time religion
and the everlasting gospel to the sons of men.
That every nation shall and must worship under their
own vine and fig tree, and return to their own and be
one with their Father God-Allah.
4. The Moorish Science Temple of America is a
lawfully chartered and incorporated organization.
Any subordinate Temple that desires to receive a
charter; the prophet has them to issue to every state
throughout the United States, etc.
The latest Tweets from Azania rising (@Azaniarising): “Eintlik ngithakathwa ngubani?? #AskMmusi”
MHK: 4, 14, 48; Epilogue;
Prophet Noble Drew Ali
Moorish Scholarship Fund
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2017-18